Greg Bennick: News and Media for commercial clients
Writings & Insights
A New Perspective On The Value Of The Individual
A revolutionary approach to teamwork, if we do say so ourselves. Greg takes the position that it is individuals, not the effective workings of the group overall, that make any team a success.
- Read a brand new article by Greg Bennick in Wisconsin Real Estate Magazine.
Greg writes in his unique style about new perspectives on marketing, putting customers first, profits last, and service/listening/care above all else.
- Read a new interview with Greg Bennick in MARKETER Magazine.
Greg discusses his success as a keynote speaker, being a humanitarian volunteer, and being funny.
National Public Radio audio interview (mp3, 24.7mb)
Paula Wissel of NPR interviews Greg about his perspectives on sociology and how we treat and perceive one another.
Northwest Meetings and Events Magazine
A half-page story about Greg in a top magazine covering meetings and events.
American Entertainment Magazine
A look into the Greg's performing and speaking from an industry-specific trade publication.
Contact us if you need PRESS PHOTOS like the ones below to promote your event:
This is a good shot for conferences and other speaking engagements / training sessions where a more traditional press angle is in use.
Juggling five balls while smiling for the camera? Hmm...talented. All this and he speaks at the same time. Consider using this shot if your event is focused on entertainment.
Letters Of Reference
Success! Many more letters like these are available from people like you who have had Greg speak and entertain at their events.
- Flight Cancelled? No problem! Greg comes through anyway. SAHMA 2012 - KEYNOTE ADDRESS
- An Ecstatic Client Speaks Publicis In The West - KEYNOTE ADDRESS
- Praise For A Standing Ovation United Way - KEYNOTE ADDRESS
- A Phenomenal Performance Safeco - KEYNOTE ADDRESS
- A Sweet Victory! Marco - KEYNOTE ADDRESS
- Our Sincere Appreciation! Winzer Corporation - KEYNOTE ADDRESS
- A tough act to follow Columbia Basin College - A letter of reference about a keynote presentation and staff training
"I booked Greg for a Managers Appreciation Dinner this past February. The audience LOVED him. They laughed, they participated, and they demanded an encore! I'd recommend him to anyone."
— Joanna Nelson, MSI HVAC